World of Warcraft: Legion launches in Europe at 00:01 CEST on August 30. To help you keep track of all of the events that surround the launch, we’ve put together some additional times and dates you’ll want to note down.
Legion Launch in Europe, the Americas and Australia/New Zealand:
||12:00 am PDT (09:00 CEST)
||4:00 am BRT (09:00 CEST)
||5:00 pm AEST (09:00 CEST)
Legion PvP Season 1
The new PvP season begins September 21, but you'll be able to begin earning Honor right away with the launch of Legion. Learn more about the new PvP Honor and Prestige system here.
Dungeons and Raids
Once the expansion is live, you’ll also want to mark your calendar for some additional dates of note:
- Tuesday, August 30 at 00:01 (CEST)–When Legion is live, dungeons will immediately be available on Normal and Heroic difficulties. Mythic dungeon difficulty will become available at 09:00 CEST in alignment with the weekly dungeon reset time.
- Wednesday, September 21–The Emerald Nightmare Raid dungeon opens on Normal and Heroic difficulties. Mythic Keystones will begin dropping which will allow increased challenge and rewards from Mythic dungeons.
- Wednesday, September 28–Mythic difficulty for the Emerald Nightmare Raid dungeon opens. The first wing of Raid Finder difficulty for Emerald Nightmare opens.
- Wednesday, October 5–Raid Finder Wing 2 of Emerald Nightmare opens.
- Wednesday, October 19–Raid Finder Wing 3 of Emerald Nightmare opens.
We look forward to seeing you in the Broken Isles!