The Hour of Twilight is upon us! Today’s maintenance is over and all the content included in Patch 4.3 is now available. But we have some more news for you: we’re glad to announce that the Portuguese (Brazilian) localization of the game client is now available for your enjoyment!
So how can you use this new language option? Don’t worry – it couldn’t be easier, and it can be done either via the World of Warcraft Launcher, or directly from the login screen in-game. Let’s look at both of them in detail:
Selecting from the World of Warcraft Launcher
- Start the World of Warcraft Launcher
- Click on “Options” in the menu bar, and then click on “Game Preferences”
- Select “Portuguese (EU)” from the menu in the lower left corner, and then click on “OK”
- Wait for the Launcher to download the language data
- When enough data has been downloaded you can start the game by clicking on the “Play” button
Selecting from the Login Screen
- Start World of Warcraft
- Click on the “Options” button
- Click on “Languages” on the left of the menu, and then select “Português (Portugal)” from the menu and click on “Okay”
- Click on “Quit” and then restart the game
By following either one of these procedures you will be able to enjoy World of Warcraft in your chosen language!