Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft Patch 6.2.0. Hotfixes are updates made without requiring a new client-side patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require a realm restarte to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
PvP Reward Changes
Please note that the following PvP reward changes are now live.
- Conquest vendors now sell non-set PvP armor pieces that could be found in the Champion’s Strongbox.
- Removed the Ashran-only 200 Conquest Point bonus to the weekly Conquest cap. Total Conquest cap remains unchanged, but characters no longer need to go to Ashran to earn all of it.
- For more information on these PvP reward changes, please visit the forum thread titled: Recent PvP Rewards Hotfix.
Creatures and NPCs
- Yggdrel's Entangling Vines should no longer continue to deal damage after the growth has been slain.
- Liberate the Kaja'mite: Fixed an issue where characters above level 20 were unable to loot Kaja'mite Chunks.
Creatures and NPCs
- Supreme Lord Kazzak should now be immune to taunts from Bodyguard Followers.
Raids and Dungeons
- Combat Rogues should no longer receive daggers via Personal Loot or Bonus Roll.
- Affliction Warlocks should no longer receive Prophecy of Fear via Personal Loot or Bonus Roll.
- Fixed a condition where damaging Warmaster Blackhorn and Goriona too quickly could cause players to be unable to progress onto the next boss encounter.
- All healing and damage absorption has been reduced by 15% in PvP combat.
- Players that accept the queue and teleport into Ashran should now correctly receive credit when their faction wins an event.
- Fixed an internal bag error that could occur upon entering a seamless instance with the prospected ore window open.
- Starsurge now deals 15% less damage in PvP combat.
- Haunt now deals 25% less damage in PvP combat.
Raids and Dungeons
Hellfire High Council
- Fixed a situation where Mark of the Necromancer could stop dealing damage to players.
- Winning events in Ashran should now always award a Dented Ashmaul Strongbox.
- Etheralus, the Eternal Reward's absorption effect should now correctly factor in Multistrikes from Healing Stream Totem and Healing Tide Totem. Additionally, healing dealt by Spirit Link's health redistribution no longer counts towards the absorption effect.
- Nithramus, the All-Seer's damage effect should now correctly factor in damage caused Prophecy of Fear's Doom Nova.
- Prophecy of Fear's Doom Nova effect should no longer be incorrectly triggered by Sunfall.
- Fixed an issue where Venom Rush could incorrectly persist indefinitely.
- Tier-18 2-piece set bonus for Protection Paladins' Avenger's Reprieve effect no longer stacks and will refresh the duration of the effect instead.
- Fixed an issue that caused Hammer of the Righteous to often hit the primary target twice instead of damaging one of the secondary targets.
- Fixed an issue where the damage increase in a hotfix from June 26 for Repudiation of War was not working correctly.
- Felhunter should now correctly require line-of-sight with its target to use the Spell Lock ability. Previously, it was incorrectly using line-of-sight with the Warlock instead.
- Black Market Journal: This naval mission should now have the correct blockade prerequisite for Barrier Sea.
- Filling the Ranks: Tracking for progress towards completing the achievement should now be working correctly.
Class Tuning Changes
Please note that the following class tuning changes are now live. That tooltips for some of the following abilities may be inaccurate and will be updated in a future client-side patch.
- Ursa Major now lasts 15 seconds (down from 25 seconds).
- Beast Mastery
- Bestial Wrath now lasts 15 seconds (up from 10 seconds).
- Black Arrow, Explosive Shot, and Serpent Sting damage increased by 25%.
- Dragon’s Breath damage increased by 150%.
- Flamestrike damage increased by 50%.
- Stance of the Fierce Tiger now increases all damage dealt by 10% (up from 5%).
- Sword of Light now increases damage dealt with two-handed melee weapons by 30% (up from 25%).
- Avenger’s Shield damage increased by 30%.
- Bastion of Glory now increases the healing received from Word of Glory by 8% per stack (up from 6%). Additionally, Mastery: Divine Bulwark now adds 8% to Bastion of Glory (up from 6%).
- Tier-18 2-piece set bonus for Protection Paladins now grants an absorb effect equal to 5% of maximum health (up from 1.5%).
- Tier-18 4-piece set bonus for Protection Paladins now triggers Grand Crusader.
- Mastery: Molten Earth damage has been increased by 11%.
- Ascendance now has a 2-minute cooldown (down from 3 minutes) for Elemental Shaman.
- [Added to yesterday's class tuning changes] Stormstrike damage has been increased by 30%.
- Drain Soul damage has been increased by 50%, and now causes all other damage over time spells to instantly deal 50% of their normal damage (up from 40%).
- Haunt damage has been increased by 25%, and now increases periodic damage dealt by 35% (up from 30%).
- Chaos Bolt, Conflagrate, Immolate, Incinerate, and Shadowburn damage increased by 5%.
- Bastion of Defense now increases block chance by 15% (up from 10%).
- Tier-18 4-piece set bonus for Arms Warriors now increases the tick rate of Rend by 33% (down from 50%), and fixed a bug where it was granting double the intended increase.
- Fixed a number of issues with Sacred Draenic Incense for Mistweavers where it would benefit twice from effects which increase healing taken, and could bypass area-of-effect healing caps.
- Tier-18 4-piece set bonus for Discipline Priests now targets friendly targets to heal with the greatest % of missing health instead of current health. For example, the heal now prioritizes a player with 350k/500k instead of a player with 300k/300k health.
- Fixed an issue with Maelstrom Weapon that caused Healing Surge combined with the Tier-18 4-piece set bonus to heal for more than the intended amount.
- High Overlord Saurfang and Muradin Bronzebeard in the player's Garrisons now have chance to offer the Hellfire Citadel weekly raid quest when eligible.
- Ruined Construct: Jewelcrafters in a raid group should no longer see an option to insert 1000 Apexis Crystals into the Apexis Gemcutter Construct.
Creatures and NPCs
- Fixed an issue that could cause the demon invasion leading to Painmistress Selora appearing to not work correctly.
Raids and Dungeons
Fel Lord Zakuun
- Gorefiend should no longer be using other abilities while channeling Feast of Souls.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Fel Lord Zakuun to cast two Rumbling Fissures in rapid succession depending on when he was brought below 30% health.
- Xhul'horac's Overwhelming Chaos now increases damage dealt by 15% (down from 20%) per stack on Normal difficulty.
- Combat rogues should now be able to correctly use Killing Spree again after receiving the Empowered Singularity debuff.
- Dreadstalkers should no longer incorrectly spawn on players that are not on the platform.
- Players should no longer be occasionally dropped off the platform when transitioning into the Twisting Nether.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the portal leading to the Archimonde encounter to not reappear in the raid instance after a soft reset.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Archimonde's Shadowfel Burst to not be removed correctly when the ability struck multiple targets.
- Ancient Artifact should now only appear when there are more than 20 players per team in the battle, and the item now has a respawn timer.
- Prophecy of Fear's visual effect for Doom Nova is now more subdued.
- Fixed an issue that could occasionally cause the client to crash while loading into an Arena.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to queue for Pet Battles through the Pet Journal while in Tanaan Jungle.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to queue as a party for Timewalking dungeons if one of the party members had already completed the Timewalking Bonus Event quest.