Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft Patch 6.2.3. Hotfixes are updates made without requiring a new client-side patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Additional information about the patch could be found below.
Previous Patch 6.2.3 Hotfix Blogs
Dungeons and Raids
- Fixed an issue during the Murozond encounter that could affect Death Knights and cause their Anti-Magic Shell ability to go on a slightly longer than intended 12-day cooldown.
The Vortex Pinnacle
- [Requires a realm restart] Asaad's Static Cling ability now only targets 2 players (down from 5), and has a preference for characters in a ranged Specialization.
- Sacred Shield's critical effect should now be correctly reduced by Battle Fatigue.
- Genesis critical heals should now be correctly reduced by Battle Fatigue.
Increased Conquest Point rewards from the following sources by 50%.
- Winning the first Random Battleground match of the day now awards 225 Conquest Points, and subsequent victories award 125 Conquest Points.
- Winning a Rated Battleground match now awards 600 Conquest Points (up from 400).
- Increased the amount of Conquest Points awarded to the losing team in a Rated Battleground match based on performance.
- Twin Peaks / Warsong Gulch: 100 Conquest Points for every captured flag with an additional 100 Conquest Points awarded for every flag the winning team didn't capture. (Example: If a game ended 2-1, the losing team receives 100 Conquest for capturing a flag and an additional 100 Conquest for denying the other team a final 3rd capture.)
- Arathi Basin / Deepwind Gorge / Eye of the Storm / Silvershard Mines / Temple of Kotmogu / The Battle for Gilneas: 50 Conquest Points awarded for every 150 Resources / Gold / Points gained by the losing team.
- Winning a Skirmish Arena match now awards 40 Conquest Points.
- Winning a Rated Arena match now awards 270 Conquest Points (up from 180).
- Increased the amount of Conquest Points awarded the following Ashran quests:
- Slay Them All! now awards 300 Conquest Points (up from 200).
- Ashran Dominance now awards 750 Conquest Points (up from 500).
- Glory of the Pandaria Raider: Removed "Getting Hot In Here" as a requirement for completing the achievement.
- Stamp Stamp Revolution: Characters with an immunity effect that get crushed by a stamping press should no longer incorrectly fail the achievement on Normal or Heroic difficulty.
- Tabard of The Argent Dawn: Players who have completed the achievement are now able to re-purchase Tabard of the Argent Dawn from tabard vendors.
- Fixed an issue where Seer Kazal may not appear in the Garrisons of recently boosted characters during a Bonus Event.
- Glory of the Pandaria Raider: Removed Show Me Your Moves as a requirement for completing the achievement.
- Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider: Removed Holding Hands as a requirement for completing the achievement.
- Completion criteria for the following achievements, Exploring the High Seas and Charting a Course are now account-wide.
- The House Always Wins
- For Hate's Sake
- The Wave Mistress
- It's a boat, it's a plane, it's... just a riverbeast.
The following items obtained from Timewalking should now have Spell Power.
- Rod of the Blazing Light
- Sun-Infused Focus Staff
- Unspeakable Secret
- Bug Fixes
- Healing Stream Totem or Healing Tide Totem (Restoration) should correctly now continue to heal even when the casting Shaman is under the effects of a Druid's Cyclone.
Legendary Ring Quest Line
- Players who have acquired the most powerful rewards from Khadgar's Legendary questline by completing Draenor's Blessing (Horde) or Light Be With You(Alliance) may now purchase Crystallized Fel from Zooti Fizzlefury in Talador or Dawn-Seeker Krisek in Tanaan Jungle for 1250 Valor.
Creatures and NPCs
- Fixed an issue that could cause characters to be unable to loot The Bonechewer Spear that appears after defeating Viperlash.
Spires of Arak
- Fixed an issue that could cause characters to be unable to loot Varasha's Egg that appears after defeating Varasha.
- Savage Snowball should no longer incorrectly cause other players to be flagged for PvP combat.