Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft Patch 6.2.3. Hotfixes are updates made without requiring a new client-side patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Additional information about the patch could be found below.
Previous Patch 6.2.3 Hotfix Blogs
- Fledgling Hero of Warcraft: Fixed an issue where characters that reach level 20 while inside of an instance were not receiving credit for the achievement.
- Frost Strike now deals 10% less damage against another player.
- Obliterate now deals 10% less damage against another player.
- Deep Freeze now stuns other players for 4 seconds (down from 5 seconds).
- Ice Nova (Talent) now deals 20% less damage against another player.
- Glyph of Reflective Shield now reflects 35% of the damage (down from 70%) with the Priest's own Power Word: Shield while in PvP combat.
- Execute now deals 10% less damage against another player.
- Mortal Strike now deals 10% less damage against another player.
- Fixed an issue that could cause credit for winning an Ashran event to be tracked incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where Death from Above's immunity to crowd control may persist incorrectly after dealing damage with Eviscerate or Envenom.
- Fixed an issue where changes made to the action bar may not be saved correctly when entering an instance such as a Dungeon, Raid, Battleground, or Arena.
Creatures and NPCs
- Fixed an issue that could cause Mahka, a quest NPC in Southern Barrens to become unresponsive.
Raids and Dungeons
- Upper Blackrock Spire: Fixed a situation on Challenge Mode and Mythic Difficulty that could cause Ragewing the Untamed's Engulfing Fire ability to be unavoidable.
- Lovely Luck Is On Your Side: Fixed an issue that could cause players to not correctly receive credit for completing this achievement.
- Fixed an issue where elemental spirits summoned by Storm, Earth, and Fire mirroring Rising Sun Kick in PvP combat dealt less damage than intended.