After a quick break to mend some wounds and broken bones, everyone’s favorite fighting series is back.
A new set of challenging encounters are coming to town, and it’s up to you to muscle your way past them for glory and prizes.
First Things First
When the Burning Legion invaded Azeroth at the Broken Shore, the organizers of the Brawler’s Guild participated in the resistance, and in all the mayhem, they managed to lose their rosters. All player invitations to the Brawler’s Guild have been reset. To participate in 7.1.5, you’re going to have to obtain a Blood-Soaked Invitation.
Your new invitation, which unlocks the Brawler’s Guild account-wide for your characters, can be found when you complete dungeons or open Emissary chests. If you simply can’t wait to get your invitation, you might want to fight the elite vrykul of Shield’s Rest in Stormheim. They know a thing or two about brawling.
Step Right Up
Climbing the ladder of challenges in the Brawler’s Guild means taking on bosses one-on-one, ranking up, and then taking on more bosses at each new rank.
Here are a few of the many new Challenges:
Go for the Gold
New to the Brawler’s Guild is Brawler’s Gold, a currency that you’ll earn by winning fights or completing quests. You’ll use it to purchase all sorts of goodies, all of which are shared with everybody else in the guild. One new item available for Brawler’s Gold is the Blood-Soaked Angel Figurine, which gives you a graveyard inside the Brawler’s Guild: perfect for getting back into the action after you take a beatdown. Other items include:
- Free Drinks Voucher—Because everyone loves free drinks.
- Bag of Chipped Dice— Enables random brawl mode for the next 30 minutes, giving you the choice to fight a random challenger. Will you be pit up against Bruce, or Ahoo’ru? Fan-favorite Hexos, or a single seagull? Random Brawl Mode is the only way to access certain bosses, and it’s been rumored that some of them drop shirts when defeated.
- VIP Room Rental Form—Everyone can get into the VIP room when you throw the doors open.
- High Roller’s Contract – Enables a guessing game, which allows you to choose who will win the next fight for a chance at extra Brawler’s Gold. Will the monster win, or will the player emerge victorious? My money’s on the monster.
Have you ever watched someone fighting in Brawler’s Guild and wished you could join in? Well now you can with Rumble Cards! Purchasable via Brawler’s Gold, Rumble Cards allow everyone currently queued to join each other in the ring and gang up on a number of different bosses. The Rumble Fight list includes the Battle of the Brew, a Penguin Stampede, and Senya, the hungry, hungry hippopotamus. Good luck with that!
A New Round of Rewards
Brawlers don’t just fight for guts and glory. Actually, they don’t really fight for guts at all. We’re not sure why guts are even mentioned, when rewards are what matters! New Brawler’s Guild rewards include:
- The Brawler’s Burly Basilisk mount
- Pugilist’s Powerful Punching Ring (transports you to Brawl’gar or Bizmo’s)
- New shirts and Achievements
- Tylarr Gronnden (new battle pet)
Isn’t Tylarr Gronnden a great name? You just want to say it over and over. Tylarr Gronnden. Tylarr Gronnden. Tylarr Gronnden!
And remember the final rule of Brawler’s Guild—if this is your first time at Brawler’s Guild, you have to brawl!