We want your help testing Patch 7.3 on the PTR (Public Test Realm) on Thursday, August 3! We’re looking for players to participate in end-game testing of the patch and have a few tricks up our sleeves to help you get there.
Focus Testing Schedule
The Burning Throne Raid Testing: 1–3 p.m. PDT (4–6 p.m. EDT)
Gear up in the latest and greatest at the vendors near the Dalaran Fountain and head into the Burning Throne to face the bosses within.
End Game Testing: 3–5 p.m. PDT (6–8 p.m. EDT)
To help you quickly gain access to the end-game testing content, including World Quests, Invasion Points, and other end-game activities that can be found throughout the three new regions of Argus, we’ve added a special NPC near the Dalaran fountain. Storymaster Quincy will be able to help flag your test character as having completed all necessary quests and content to access all three regions of Argus, Invasion Points, World Quests, and more.
If you can’t make it during the testing period, don’t worry—we’ll still have our helpful vendor available through the weekend so you can hop in and test.
To create a PTR account:
- Log in to Blizzard Account Management.
- Select a World of Warcraft retail account.
- Select Additional Services, then click Public Test Realm.
- Click History/Status to create your PTR account.
Joining the PTR (Public Test Realm)
- Download the PTR client from within the Battle.net App.
- Log in to any of the available Test Servers.
- Copy over a level 110 character from your live account. The Copy Character option can be found in the Character Selection screen.
- Log in with your copied character and travel to Dalaran to gain access to the special NPCs.
- Go forth into Argus.