The Halloween season has finally arrived, and we’re ready to cut straight to the heart of the holiday. If you're dying to pick up a knife and hack, slash, and jab at something, you’ll be excited to hear that Blizzard's 2017 Halloween Pumpkin Carving Contest officially begins October 16! Unleash your magical axes, psi blades, sharpened claws, and other creative cutlery to carve up Blizzard-themed jack-o-lantern of impressive splendor. If you're unclear as to what that might look like in the (pumpkin) flesh, you can check out previous pumpkins for some inspiration..
We’ll choose five of the grandest autumnal squash to each receive $60.00 (USD) Blizzard Balance.
Pumpkin Submission Tips
- The winning entries will display high levels of originality, craftsmanship, and possibly humor.
- Your pumpkin must be lit up by a candle or other light source in your photo entry. You should include another photo of the pumpkin unlit.
- Pumpkins must be related to the Blizzard game universes.
- Try to take the best picture possible, as picture quality helps make a good impression on the judges.
- Make sure you tell us what the pumpkin is supposed to be in the caption, just in case it's not clear.
Don't delay, start carving right away! The fifteenth annual pumpkin carving contest ends October 25, so be sure to check out the contest page for rules and eligibility and get straight to slicing.Enter Contest