This week in World of Warcraft, the Mage Tower makes a permanent return, Raid Finder Wing 3 is now available, accessibility updates have been made to enhance your World of Warcraft experience, and more!
Save the date! The future is coming for World of Warcraft on April 19. The WoW dev team is excited to show off what they’ve been working on and where your next adventures in Azeroth will take you!
Shadowlands News and Development
Raid Finder Wing 3 Available Now
Gather your allies together and prepare for the fight against Anduin Wrynn, the Lords of Dread, and Rygelon in Raid Finder Wing 3: Domination’s Grasp by reading our article.
Enhance Your Gameplay
Since our first Shadowlands update on accessibility, the team has been working to build new accessibility options and improve existing ones. We hope to continue to build features that ensure the adventures in the Shadowlands and beyond are truly epic for everyone. All accessibility options can be found in the Interface panel of the Game Menu (default hotkey: Escape). You can read more about it in detail right here.
The Music of Eternity’s End
Take an auditory journey like no other with the entrancing music of Eternity’s End.
Shadowlands Development Update Forum Posts
- The 9.2.5 PTR is live
- The current development notes are available—cross-faction instances are available for testing, and changes have been made to make it faster for a character to reach Renown 80.
- Season of Mastery PTR
- The Season of Mastery PTR was recently updated. The latest notes are available, along with details on the upcoming Temple of Ahn’Qiraj.
- Class Tuning
- Several tuning changes for classes went live this week. Details on those changes can be found in the forum post.
- Dungeon Changes
- Several changes have been made to dungeons and the Sepulcher of the First Ones raid. Full details are available in the hotfixes, with some of the most recent changes listed here.
- Shadowlands Season 4
- Shadowlands Season 4 will come later this year and have updates for Mythic+, PvP, and raids. Check out the forum post for details on these changes and more.
- Bag of Explored Souls
- Do you have a lot of Cosmic Flux but missing other currencies to craft legendaries? Check out the new Bag of Explored Souls that contains 1650 Soul Cinders and 5150 Soul Ash. You can get it from Enlightened Quartermaster, Vilo for 3000 Cosmic Flux, and Honored reputation with the Enlightened.
WoW Classic News and Development
Challenge The Gods of Zul’Aman
In the Eastern Kingdoms, just south of the once beautiful elven kingdom of Quel’Thalas, the eerie Ghostlands beckon would-be adventurers, daring them to enter the Amani stronghold of Zul’Aman. Bring your staunchest allies with you if you want to face the dangers within the heart of Zul’Aman and claim the treasures within. Details on how to start this daunting journey can be found here.
Learn more about the latest hotfixes that address various issues related to the World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, Burning Crusade Classic, and WoW Classic. Some of these hotfixes take effect the moment they are implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please remember that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list is updated as additional hotfixes are applied. Check back often for updates.
Arena World Championship
The AWC Shadowlands Season 3 Cup 4 begins on April 8! Continue to watch teams across North America and Europe compete in four separate Cups for $10,000 (USD)in weekly prizing per region and points to advance to the AWC Circuit. Check out the standings and keep following along!
Mythic Dungeon International
The Groups format from Season 2 is returning for MDI Season 3, and dungeon-running teams can register for the Time Trials beginning April 6. Read on for the specifics.
Stay connected by following WoW Esports on Twitter and subscribing to the Warcraft YouTube channel.
THIS WEEK IN SHADOWLANDS
- Visit the Darkmoon Faire
- Allow Silas Darkmoon and his troupe to entertain you—play games and take in the exotic sights from Azeroth and beyond until April 9!
- The March of the Tadpoles Micro-Holiday
- Spring is here, and so are the newest Winterfin tadpoles. You can make a difference by adopting your favorite, feeding it, and protecting it from nearby predators during this micro-holiday.
- Weekly Bonus Event: World Quests
- Chart a course across the Shadowlands for this week’s Bonus Event! All week, open your map (default hotkey-“m”) and select any of the regions in Shadowlands to view the World Quests available to you. Hover your mouse over a World Quest on the map to see what tasks are needed to complete it, the rewards you’ll receive, and the time remaining that the quest is available to you.
- PvP Brawl: Arathi Blizzard
- Pull out your parka and enter a winter wonderland as the Arathi Basin gets a fresh coat of ice and snow. Race between the farm, stables, mine, lumberyard, and blacksmith through piles of snow and over a - mostly - frozen lake. Oh, the weather forecast calls for a bit of fog of war—we hope you’re prepared for the weather.
COMING UP IN SHADOWLANDS
- Timewalking: Legion
- Prime your minds for a fel tangled chrono-spatial conundrum: Legion Timewalking! Players will be able to adventure into six of Legion’s dungeons to reap new rewards all week during this Bonus Event.
- PvP Brawl: Gravity Lapse
- Is gravity getting you down? Step into the Eye of the Storm and be prepared for a whole new en-lighten-ing experience. Every minute, players on the battlefield will find themselves launched into the air. As they gently fall toward the ground in a perpetual aerial ballet, they will have to attempt to accrue enough resources to take the win home for their team.
- Join the feast of Noblegarden! How many cleverly hidden treasure eggs can you find?
Be sure to check your in-game calendar for a list of current and upcoming in-game events! And, wherever your adventure takes you, we’ll see you in Azeroth.